In this workshop, we will explore a sequence of learning progressing Touch football from simple to complex games using a non-linear approach to deliberate play. How to vary the game form so the sequence can be used for non-contact modified ‘walla’ Rugby (Union) and tag Rugby League will also feature.
The ideas presented in the workshop can be applied to all game categories. Come prepared to be active.
- Know what it means to design play with purpose
- Understand non-linear pedagogy
- Explore the application of deliberate play
- Experience a strengths-based educatively purposeful sequence of game-based learning
Job Role Applicability:
- Athletic Directors
- PE Teachers
- Curriculum Planning
- Game Sense
- Models Based Approach
- Upper Elementary [Age 8 - 10]
- Middle School [Age 11 - 13]
- High School [Age 14 - 17]