As a teacher of 20 years, I know educators don’t need “fixing.” This presentation is not another workshop on how to “teach better.” This presentation is meant to rejuvenate, uplift, and inspire.
I aim to help hard working educators go from feeling like there is a giant tangled hairball of stress, frustration and anxiety in their mind to unraveling that hairball and trading it for clarity, motivation, and joy.
This presentation covers:
- The most important mindset you need to quickly get your weekends back.
- How to set boundaries that save time,
- The most important strategy to maintain this shift.
As a visitor you can view up to two presentations per month after that you will be required to subscribe to PHASE Community
Job Role Applicability:
- Dance Teachers
- Health Teachers
- PE Teachers
- Health & Wellness
- Positive Education
- Lower Elementary [Age 4 - 6]
- Upper Elementary [Age 8 - 10]
- Middle School [Age 11 - 13]
- High School [Age 14 - 17]